Please login to vote


Agree 0 Disagree 0

Students could take a gap year

By Hicbd
Wed Nov 29 2017 8:30 am

"There are many low-cost options, including volunteering for a program such as AmeriCorps, City Year or WWOOF-USA, all of which pay for room and board. Other kids work for a while in order to fund a six-month gap-year program or travel abroad."


URL Credit

Education Travel U.S. Education Higher Education


Please login to comment

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Add to Favorites